Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ice Cream Pie

This is super easy...
All you need is:
Pie Crust (store bought or homemade)
Ice Cream (of choice)
Whip Cream
and whatever toppings you would like.

Let the Ice cream soften and put it in the pie crust
and then put the whip cream on top and then add your toppings.
Then put it back into the freezer.

Its really good and oh so easy.
Plus you can do whatever flavors you want.
This one is a chocolate store bought pie shell with cookies and
cream ice cream and Oreos smashed on top.
I wish I would have thought of putting hot fudge on top.
That would have been delicious.
The next one I would love to do a graham cracker crust
with cheesecake ice cream and strawberries on top. YUM!

1 comment:

Debi (Dubs2007) said...

mmm.... I hear you with the cheesecake Icecream Idea.. maybe tonight I'll have to try that. it looks delicious!
Debi