Friday, January 29, 2010

Valentine's Advent

So we all know this one, right?  I saw this here and just had to do it for my hubby!  What you do is make 14 cards (I made 16 because I'm starting tomorrow).  On the back, you write an activity you and your spouse can do together that day.  The point is to bring you closer together in an inexpensive way.  There are lots of ideas listed in the link above.  I seriously did all mine in 45 minutes with my baby getting into everything (e.g. spilling modge podge in my carpet).  It's very easy and really fun!


(I was in a hurry, that's why 15 & 14 are in the wrong places.  Oops!)

Have fun crafting!

3 comments:

Krissa said...

oh i LOVE this...that is super super cute...fun idea!!!! someday i will make one when i can put it to use...haha :)

Unknown said...

That is SO fun! I love it!

Jessica/Patrick said...

My biggest problem would be coming up with 14 different ideas.