Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello Dolly's

Well...I have always known them as Six Layer Bars...never knew they were called Hello Dolly's till I told my mom I could not find the recipe. But now I know.
These are very similar to Jessica's Candy Grahams they are just slightly different. And SO SO EASY!!!!
Ingredients
1/4 C. Butter
1 C. Graham Cracker Crumbs
1 C. Coconut
1 C. Chocolate Chips (6 oz.)
1 C. Chopped Nuts
1 CAN (15 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk

Directions
Melt butter in a 9x9 pan.
Cover evenly with graham cracker crumbs.
Make thin layers in order: of coconut, chocolate chips, and nuts.
Pour sweetened condensed milk over all.
DO NOT STIR!
Bake at 350 degree for 30 minutes.
Cool before cutting

*** These are my absolute favorite dessert. I request these for my birthday. And as Jessica's I would highly recommend doubling these!***

ENJOY!!!!!

No comments: